Our next piece is already on its way.
Our First Diver
With a case inspired by 1970’s integrated band watches and a gradient sandwich dial, the Scuba makes a
refreshing alternative to the diver homage and look-a-likes out there.
The Scuba will be our second watch release, the first being the racing inspired Diviso, which is Italian for
split, launched in January 2020. With being a new brand, the pandemic and the general slowdown of
watch sales that started in 2019, sales of the Diviso were not enough to get the Scuba manufactured. As
such we are looking to fund the Scuba with Kickstarter in July 2021.
A Style for Everyone
There will be 3 colorways of the SCUBA available.
If you would like to be the first to know about SCUBA updates, please subscribe to our newsletter!
From Dream to Reality
The SCUBA was designed from months of deliberation and constant adjustments. We are thrilled with the evolution of the piece into a rugged, yet polished diver.
The image to the left is one of the first 3D renderings of the final iteration of the SCUBA.
• Bezel: 120 click uni-directional sapphire with BG W9 lume, knurled finish to the sides.
• Glass: flat sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating to the underside.
• Hands: brushed with C1 lume to hour hand, BG W9 lume to the minute and second hands.
• Dial: sandwich dial with cut out stick markers with C1 lume, gradient with sunburst finish.
• Movement: Miyota automatics, 90S5 non date version, 9015 date version.
• Case: 316L stainless steel octagonal with brushed finish
• Crown: signed screw down crown with knurled finish and lumed ring.
• Case back: features a 3D artwork.
• Band: integrated two tone rubber strap.
• Dimensions: 42mm width minus lugs, 47.3mm lug to lug, 11.75mm thick, 20mm lug width.
• Weight: 120g.
Stay up to date on SCUBA news!
You'll be the first to know about release dates and availability.